Footpath walk - Twelveheads - Creegbrawse(ish) - Bissa Pool - Twelveheads.
2.5 miles approx. 1 hour.
Mainly good road/track walking
- (1). Leave car in the large lay-by on the right as you approach Twelveheads from Point Mills. Walk into Twelveheads, up to the junction and LEFT up towards Creegbrawse. Take your binoculars, because this road has amazing views of several mining valleys.
- (2). Follow the road all the way up until you pass Foxhole Farm on your right, then take the next LEFT down the marked Bridleway.
- (3). After a short distance, turn RIGHT at the blue footpath arrows and follow the stone track down to Bissa Pool.
- (4). LEFT along the cycle trail, (the upper route), back to Hale Mills, RIGHT at the grassy island up through the tunnel.
- (5). LEFT after the tunnel, up the track, then LEFT back along the Cornish Way. The granite setts in the track are where the Devoran railway travelled on its way up to Crofthandy.
- (6). Keep to this path until you pass the granite post in the middle of it, then immediately LEFT down to the road, and RIGHT back to your car.