Footpath walk - Gwennap Church Circular.
2.5 miles approx. Just over one hour.
A short circular stroll starting and finishing at Gwennap Church, quite a bit on roads, so be careful.
- (1). START from Gwennap Church car park head straight up the road towards Comford (the river will be on your right).
- (2). Turn RIGHT after 200 metres up the lane marked "public footpath". Continue this uphill path, skirting the right-hand side of the field, then a stone lane. Eventually you join a wider lane/drive, keep going UP.
- (3). WARNING! Busy road. Bear right, then immediately LEFT on to the quieter unclassified road to Trevarth. At Trevarth, RIGHT on the road towards Carharrack.
- (4). RIGHT at property "Greenacres", down track with wooden post in the centre.
- (5). When the track meets the road (very busy), STRAIGHT ACROSS, down path immediately opposite.
- (6). At the bottom of this path, RIGHT at the pumping station with the green fencing. You will have the fencing on your left-hand side as you head down the bridleway that skirts the Landfill Site.
- (7). This eventually comes out on the Sunny Corner – Gwennap road, turn RIGHT and follow the road back to the Church car park.